Thinking Outside The Box -- Impossible?
Fred Hall
2005-11-03 05:26:27 UTC
news:9cf0d7c0600541c0ae9d0d8498568fe1
@comp.graphics.crappy.flesh
touchy-feely horse trader, and mercenary and gun runner,
@alt.linux.grovelling.fre
@rec.activism.immodest.
@alt.sex.wanted.piss-
overfed
inhuman owl, and attacher of extra horses to wagons
surreptitious, puke-inducing glove doll, and choir
Ser Powaqqatsi Man,
Obviously.
So. Do you think Holly is cute? Yes____ No_____
I think she's hot.
You think she's hot from reading her posts? Have
you
met her or seen a photo of her? London to a bucket
of shit says she resembles a geriatric elephant.
She's a tree, dammit, not a bush. And a hot tree at
that.
I have no evidence to lead me to believe that latter
claim.
Intuition.
Intuition followed a muck cart thinking it was a
wedding.
No doubt. However, in Holly's case, I stand by my
assertion: Holly is hot. Not as hot as Kali, but a
close
second. Her hotness permeates each and every post she
posts. I don't see how a man with your powers of
perception has been unable to sense that Holly hotness.
Maybe I'm simply refusing to admit it on usenet, Fred.
I suspected that was the case. Most Usenetters are
unaware
of your shy, retiring personality.
Funny you should say that; so am I.
I've known for years.
Yes, mother.
Much better. Now don't forget to say your prayers.
hahahaha. I got away without having to wash behind my ears.
I'll netkkkop you for this, abuser.
Ok. Ta.
Oh, no, you'll not get away that easily. You'll wash behind your
ears or face the consequences. (I'm thinking an evening with
Psylvia would be appropriate.)
Sylvia
2005-11-03 06:07:38 UTC
GERALD NEWTON IS TAKING OUT HIS RAGE ON ACA POSTERS HE DOESN'T LIKE,
USING MY I.D. WITH "SYLVIA"; GOOGLE; AND YAHOO, TO DO IT. PLEASE CHECK
THE SPELLING CLOSELY IN THE HEADERS, MINE IS: "George_Cori...(at)
Yahoo.com" SYLVIA
------
MY LAST RESPONSE TO YOU PSYCHO.
I AM "SAVING YOUR POSTS"..BECAUSE YOU "ARE" A PSYCHO AND EVERYONE KNOWS
IT. THE "FACT" THAT YOU ARE SO OBESSED WITH ME IS APPARENT...YOU EVEN
DRAG AROUND A "PARTIAL POST" OF MINE LIKE IT IS YOUR TROPHY..THIS IS A
CLASSIC PSYCHOTIC ACT. SORT OF LIKE THE GUYS WHO STEAL WOMEN'S SHOES
AND UNDERWEAR AND SOME EVEN WEAR THEM.

WELL YOU "WANT SOMETHING FROM ME"...HERE IT IS. THE LINKS THAT YOU CAN
READ THAT YOU WILL READILY IDENTIFY AS BEING "YOU" IN YOUR ..NOW WELL
ARCHIVED AND SAVED POSTS OF YOUR OBESSION WITH ME; YOUR ATTACKS AND
ABUSE, WHICH YOU DENY THEN BLAME "YOUR ACTIONS ON ME" AS A DELUSIONAL
WAY TO JUSTIFY YOUR MADNESS.

SO B.O. DRAG THIS SIG AROUND WITH YOU. IF YOU CONTINUE TO COME INTO ACA
WITH YOUR PSYCHO ATTACKS, EXPECT THESE LINKS TO BE ADDED TO EACH OF
YOUR POSTS SO THEY WILL BOTH BE ARCHIVED TOGETHER LIKE THIS ONE.

YOU STARTED ALL OF THIS AND I HAVE YOUR "FIRST" POST IN ACA ATTACKING
ME WHICH GOES BACK TO JULY. YOU HAVE NOW SET UP A "PATTERN OF BEHAVIOR"
OF THE DEFINED ILLEGAL ACT OF "CYBER-STALKING".

SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND START READING NOW AND STAY OUT OF ACA, OR
EXPECT ALL OF YOUR POSTS TO BE SAVED AND ARCHIVED WITH THESE LINKS.

(CORRECTION...SINCE I HAVE A LIFE AND YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T, I WON'T
WASTE MY TIME IN RESPONDING TO ALL OF YOUR LUNATIC POSTINGS. IN FACT, I
HAVE MORE THAN 100 RIGHT NOW WHICH COVERS ALL OF THE AREAS THAT THESE
ARTICLES ON PSYCHOTICS AND CYBER-STALKING COVERS.
------
HERE IS WHO THESE PSYCHOTIC GANG PEOPLE ARE, ONE OF WHICH IS BOB
OFFICER WHO ORIGINATED THE ABOVE POST-COMPARE HER POST WITH THE
PSYCHOTICS IN THE BELOW ARTICLES :

Antisocialpersonality disorder and the serial bully
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/apd.htm

PROFESSIONAL PSYCHIATRISTS TELL YOU MORE ABOUT USENET PSYCHOPATHS

http://www.mental-health-matters.com
TYPE IN SEARCH ENGINE:
(1) COMPULSIVE LYING
(2) NARCISSTIC
(3) OBSESSIVE
---
SYLVIA BYE BYE

P.S. THE BELOW, OUT OF CONTEXT POST OF MINE, WHICH YOU LIKE TO USE TO
CALL ME A LIAR, IS A CLASSIC MANIPULATION OF THE TRUTH, I.E. MY ENTIRE
POST INDICATED MY MEDICAL CONDITION, A "FACT" THAT WOULD NOT SERVE YOUR
PURPOSE, I.E. TO TRY AND DISCREDIT ME.

WHAT IS INTERESTING IS...IT IS JUST AS JUVENILE AND PSYCHO AS DR.
FLONKENSTEINS' WITH HER 3 PAGES OF CUT-UP POSTS FROM PEOPLE SHE IS
OBSESSED WITH ALSO.

IN FACT, YOUR SYNTEX, POOR SPELLING AND MENTAL CONDITIONS ARE THE
SAME...MAYBE FLONK IS YOUR ALTER-EGO..HMMMMM
SOOOO JUST STAY OUT OF ACA AND STOP CROSS-POSTING TO ACA AND YOUR LIFE
WILL BE MUCH HAPPIER. I PROMISE.
--
Bob Officer
" OH AH, FOR THE GANG'S WHO HATE MY CAPS, I HOPE YOU JUST LOVE HARRIS'S
Post by Fred Hall
[...]
Ok. I could do with a trip to Alaska. If you're paying, I'm facing the
consequences.
--
DISCLAIMER: The content does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either
my ISP, myself, my company or employer, my friends (if any,) my goldfish or
my neighbour's mad dog; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything;
all rights reserved; the post is distribution copyrighted to the extent that
you may distribute the post and all its associated parts freely but you may
not make a profit from it or include the post in commercial publications
without written permission from the Prime Minister of Hutt Province; other
copyright laws for specific posts apply wherever noted or not noted, either
deliberately, negligently, or otherwise; posts are subject to change without
notice; posts are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to
actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental;
hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or
spindle; do not pass go; do not collect $200; your mileage may vary; no
substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; the post is void where
prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; the post is provided "as is"
without any warranties expressed or implied; user assumes full liabilities;
not liable for damages due to use or misuse; an equal opportunity abuse
employer; no shoes, no shirt; quantities are limited while supplies last; if
defects are discovered, do not attempt to fix them yourself but return to an
authorised post service centre; caveat emptor; read at your own risk;
parental advisory - explicit words; text may contain material some readers
may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised; not suitable for
children; not suitable for adults; not for human consumption; keep away from
sunlight, pets and small children; limit one-per-family; no money down; no
purchase necessary; to approved purchasers only; facsimiles are acceptable
in South Australia; you need not be present to read this post; some assembly
required; batteries not included; action figures sold separately; no
preservatives added; tools not included; safety goggles may be required
during use; sealed for your protection, do not use if the safety seal is
broken; call before you dig; for external use only; if a rash, redness,
irritation or swelling develops, discontinue use; use only with proper
ventilation; avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool, dry place; keep
away from open flames, naked flames and old flames; avoid inhaling fumes;
avoid contact with mucous membranes; do not puncture, incinerate, or store
above 60 degrees Centigrade; do not place near flammable or magnetic source;
smoking the post may be hazardous to your health; the best safeguard, second
only to abstinence, is the use of a good laugh; text used on the post is
made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles; no animals were
used to test the hilarity of this post other than Synapse Syndrome; no salt,
MSG, artificial colour or flavour added; may contain traces of replies to
peanuts; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, if symptoms persist, consult
your humourologist; post is ribbed for your pleasure; slippery when wet;
must be 18 to read; possible penalties for early withdrawal; post offer
valid only in participating newsgroups; slightly higher in South Australia;
allow four to six weeks for delivery; damage from hurricane, lightning,
tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, flood, orgasm, misuse,
self-abuse, neglect, unauthorised repair, damage from improper installation,
broken antenna, marred cabinet, incorrect line voltage, missing or altered
serial numbers, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from
nuclear blasts or other Acts of God are not covered; incidents owing to
aeroplane crash, ship sinking, motor vehicle accidents, leaky roof, broken
glass, falling rocks, mud slides, forest fire, flying projectiles or
dropping the item are also excluded; other restrictions may apply. If
something offends you, lighten up, get a life, and move on. All conditions
apply. Not available in all stores. Facts have been changed to protect the
guilty.

Onlncnxnyycaltawdgngmyunwbsxaxhmlgabmjahaxnqmaqmawauoakalgysugs.Aemwgx
Drcosrorowdcldcozbkoujsrcwkbwbkdjwdjwrlfbloljwciclfopdbzo.

Tjkfokom
Fred Hall
2005-11-03 07:19:48 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Fred Hall
simple-minded fruit fly, and wick maker for candles,
touchy-feely horse trader, and mercenary and gun runner,
in news:4db5951cc9214612936170a351a54cf1
inhuman owl, and attacher of extra horses to
wagons and coaches to help them up hills, spat
[...]
Nowhere did I imply I would cover expenses. Who in their right
mind...nevermind.
Kadaitcha Man
2005-11-03 07:23:54 UTC
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Fred Hall
[...]
I didn't say you were in your right mind.

Actually, I didn't say you were paying. I said "IF".
--
[...]

Opznmvpxnypzmhpxxjzqbqozmyqomxpz,fnlpx.Yqwqggjfqwpbqyqxmffjsnqphmz,xph
Fyxlhyftjcltljcuynljcpfljcyxtylslxyhyfcdccipdilucfgpayqplwutw.Cdiwxlil
corinne